1. This web site is operated and controlled by Bzar E-Commerce Limited.
2. This Privacy Statement only covers the Bzar E-Commerce Limited web site and does not extend to links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
3. The only personal information Bzar E-Commerce Limited may collect from you via its web sites is your email address and any other personal information which you forward to Bzar E-Commerce Limited by e-mail. This information will be processed in accordance with, and will comply with, the Data Protection Act 1998. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of service. Otherwise we will not share your personal information with any 3rd parties.
4. Your personal information will be processed for the following specified purposes:
- Processing your requests
- Sending you information which you have requested
- Auditing usage of this web site
- Monitoring usage of this web site to enable Bzar E-Commerce Limited to update and tailor the web site to meet the needs of users
5. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
6. Bzar E-Commerce Limited may keep a record of those links which are most regularly used, thus enabling Bzar E-Commerce Limited to provide the most helpful information to users. Such information is held anonymously and you will not be personally identifiable from this information.
7. To keep you informed about products and services offered by Bzar E-Commerce Limited, we may notify you by e-mail or by post. If you wish to stop receiving such communications please contact the marketing team on 01942 210910
8. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service
or Privacy Statement
9. Cookies What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded onto your computer when you visit a website. It allows us to recognize and tailor our site to you and it won’t harm your computer. Opting Out of Cookies
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that you won’t be able to add and buy products from our store. Which Cookies Do We Use? _session_id
Unique token, sessional. Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc). _shopify_visit
No data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits _shopify_uniq
No data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer. cart
Unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart. _secure_session_id
Unique token, sessional. Stores session information for the checkout process PREF
Persistent for a very short period. Used to collect Google Analytics data about who visits our store and from where. Unique to each user
Sessional. Used by PayPal for payment transactions.